Well here are 55 I guarantee you've never answered. (Or so they say!)
1. Are you taller than your best friend?
Yes, I am taller than all of my friends!
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
I like those ones that are like gel roller pens or something.. not that I have any of them anymore.
3. Look at your planner for March 7th, what are you doing?
Working at my internship, going to South High School to meet with kids... doing other internship things.
4. What color are your toe nails usually?
Red right now, it varies.
5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
I don't even know. I have given up on highlighting or underlining, because if I do that on anything, I end up highlighting way too much and it defeats the point.
6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
No curtains, just white shades with some pieces missing.
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
No, never had any cat.
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
My credit card bill.
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
As a matter of fact, I do because Carrie, a girl I know from high school, and her husband Sid just moved there. Although I believe they are still on their honeymoon, but they live there.
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
It's been a while since I got cash from the ATM. I got it from the Wells Fargo in Cherry Creek the last time I can think of.
12. Who is the last baby that you held?
Cristal, one of the kids I work with, I held her baby the day after he was born. That was a few months ago. It's sort of sad that most of the people I know with babies are teenage girls I work with at my internship.
13. Can you spell well?
Yes, I make a point of it.
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
No, only mint, none of that orange or cinnamon bullshit, I am a traditionalist with toothpaste.
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Same car as now, Black Honda Accord... still has Maryland plates...
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators:
I guess the Gators... I know some people who are big Gators fans, I personally don't care too much.
17. Last time you went to an amusement park?
Wow, it's been a long time. The last time was when I went to the Busch Gardens in Tampa with my sister the summer after I graduated, so almost 3 years ago. It also sucked because it was super crowded and hot as fuck.
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
No, just painted walls.
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
The yellow piece of paper that says "Pay your tuition bill, bitch!"
20.Last person you gave a business card to?
Hmm... Probably Diane's roommate Kelly, she's interested in becoming a mentor.
21. Most shocking thing you've heard this week?
I wasn't shocked per se, but a little surprised when my supervisor from my internship basically told my DU field internship representative that they really want to hire me.
22. Closest framed picture to you?
The picture of my Maya Angleou poetry class at Wake, it's on my coffee table.
23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
MMMMmmmm! Martha cooked me a sweet ass lasagna for when I was dogsitting for her last week.
25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
Probably 7-10 in my work one, and 10-12 in my personal one... some of which relate to my internship.
26. Last time you received flowers?
A really long time ago. I'm trying to remember... I guess when we used to get flowers during Americorps.
28. Do you play air guitar?
Sometimes, when I am rockin out!
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
Not much of a coffee person, if I have coffee... it has to have a shitload of cream and sugar and flavors and shit to cover up the coffee taste.
31. Do you own any Willow Tree figurines?
32. What is/was your high school's mascot?
Glenelg Gladiator... I used to know the guy, Scott, who dressed up like the mascot. I wonder what happened to that dude after high school.
33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
I talked to Brooke on gmail chat the other day... I also talked to Kelly a couple weeks ago on the phone. I think that's it.
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
I mostly just use soap. I don't think I've used hand sanitizer since I went hiking on the Appalachian Trail.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
Yeah, that would be fun. I was talking about that exact topic with my mentee's little sister last night at my mentee's band/orchestra concert. She also wants to learn to play the drums.
36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
White, missing a few strips.
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
In an actual newspaper, I don't even know? In an online newspaper, I was reading a travel article about going to Lisbon, Portugal, which is a place I went when I was in Europe, and I liked it.
39. What was the last pageant you attended?
I've never been to a real pageant. There were fake pageant-ish things for guys, in college, called Mr. Wake Forest...
40. Where is the last place you bought pizza from?
I have an entire free pizza from Papa John's in my fridge that I got from a meeting of a club at school... I had some Pudge Brothers Pizza with Jen and Pedro, but Pedro bought it and didn't let me pay him... I guess the last pizza I bought was from Blackjack for my event for my residents, but I got reimbursed for it.
41. Have you ever worn a crown?
I had some of those plastic tiaras back in the day... I also made myself a tiara for my She-ra costume..
42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Copies of my IFEP (Independent Field Education Plan, aka what do you want to learn at your internship) for my meeting yesterday.
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Yeah, I did back when they made it. For some reason, I remember thinking it was cool, even though I didn't really like the taste of it, or of Pepsi in general that much.
44. Are you ticklish?
45. Last time you saw fireworks?
Jeez... hahah, actually, this is funny. One night in January, I was walking back to my friend Jen's house after we had gone out for some Thai food, and first of all, the sky started thundering. It was already snowing. It freaked me out because I thought there was no thunder allowed in the winter, you know, laws of nature and whatnot. THEN, we look up in the sky over this alley, and somebody had just lit off a firework! What the hell? It was crazy, we thought we were going insane.
46.Last time you ate Krispy Kreme donut's?
Damn. Forever ago. Probably haven't had Krispy Kreme since I visited people in Winston the summer after I graduated from Wake.
47. Last person that im'd you, and you actually responded?
I don't have IM anymore, I use the google chat, though. And that would be Brooke.
48. Last time you parked under a carport?
Hmm... Carport... the only carport I can think of is the one that Lindsey's parents used to have at her old house in MD... And the last time I parked under that was probably sometime in college when I was home for a break.
49. Do you have a black dog?
My parents do, Razzle is black and tan.
51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Hmm... I don't know, my friend Martha at my internship has pretty eyes. Also, back in the day, when I had a crush on "Hot Mike Darling"... one of the things I was drawn to was his eyes, they are really pretty. I saw him on facebook and asked him to be my friend, but he hasn't accepted my friendship... sad, facebook friendship is so significant, you know!
53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Probably yesterday on the highway driving back from my mentee's concert.
54. What is the last song you belted out ?
Last night I was singing "Cornflake Girl" by Tori Amos